It allows you to wirelessly beam your screen or media files to a variety of media receivers. AirParrot quickly discovers available receivers on your network, and uses Quick Connect to connect directly to a device running Reflector 2. Easily share your screen, videos, audio, presentations and so much more.
- Wireless screen mirroring for everyone.
AirParrot adds high-quality screen mirroring to your favorite Windows devices. Wirelessly send screens to receivers like Apple TV, Chrome cast and Reflector. Loaded with innovative features, AirParrot is new and improved and sure to produce a superior mirroring experience.
- Beam media to the big screen
Just select any media file in AirParrot to begin watching on your TV—even control playback from your remote control. Streaming media is quick and results in no audio or video quality loss. Beam media in 5.1 surround sound for a theatre experience, at home. AirParrot effortlessly handles the headaches of different video formats so your videos always play right where you want them, regardless of receiver compatibility.
- Use the receivers you know and love
AirParrot supports numerous media receivers. Connect and stream content to hardware devices like Apple TV and Chrome cast. AirParrot also works great with software receivers like Reflector. Mirror audio around the house to AirPlay-enabled speakers. Regardless of budget or preference, AirParrot works with the devices found in most homes, schools and businesses.
- Mirror and stream to multiple destinations at once
Display your screen and media files to any number of receivers at the same time. Surround yourself with the music, videos and media that you love. Mirror or stream video and audio together or stream audio only. The possibilities, and devices you can connect to, are unlimited.
- Connect without hassle
Our patent-pending Quick Connect® technology makes connecting over diverse and complicated networks a breeze. Connect to receivers when auto-discovery and multicast traffic isn’t available or when subnets divide your devices. Recently-connected devices appear at the top when they’re available to fast track mirroring and streaming.
- Stream media files to supported destinations.
- Connect to any number of receivers at the same time.
- Connect to receivers by Quick Connect Code™ instead of searching a list.
- Stream lossless audio without video to devices.
- Recently-used receivers appear at the top for quick reconnecting.
- Temporarily pause mirroring without disconnecting.
- Enjoy surround sound with streaming videos when available.
- Play any media file. We’ll do the heavy lifting.
What’s New in AirParrot 126.96.36.1999
- Added support for mirroring audio-only to LG Music Flow speakers
- Resolved an issue using DNS names and IP addresses with Quick Connect
- Resolved an issue with media play button/scrubber position not correctly updating
with Apple TV 4
- Resolved an issue waking Chromecast from sleep when connecting to mirror
- Resolved an issue with registering on Turkish date format devices
- Resolved an issue displaying UTF8 characters on the receiver list
- Resolved an issue with capture stalling when using the “Classic” capture method on
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
How to Crack? (Please disable your antivirus or any other virus guard first)
1. Install AirParrot 2
2. Run AirParrot 2 Crack
3. Click on Patch button & browse for AirParrot2.exe file in Installation folder
4. Wait till it says Patching Done
You Can Also Download This